- Strong Surge of Interest for 2014 Skipper Expo
- University of Michigan Commits to Sustainable Seafood
- Ghana Imports 50 per cent of Fish Needs
- Oman and Viet Nam Discuss Fish Farming Cooperation
- Indian, Sri Lankan FMs to discuss fishermen issue
- EU Project to Promote Organic Aquaculture
- More Chances for Vietnamese Seafood in China
- Salmon Processing Plant gets A$10 million Expansion
- China on the St. Mary's
- Best Aquaculture Practices Experienced Growth In 2013
China’s 1st Industry Standard of Frozensurimi——Best is Yet to Come
2014-12-30 15:05:41 copyfrom：INFOYU hits:
Has it ever occurred to sellers that the clarity of frozensurimi standard is facing a blame? Has it ever thought to the consumers that there is no definite documents to insure frozensurimi food safety?
As the rapid pace of global cooperation between China and the foreign countries, aquatic standards is developing in details covering all processing in quality control. Frozensurimi SC/T3702-2014 has implemented on June 1st in mainland China, which was making complete definitions how to classify product from excellent quality to inferior ones.
No matter how close this document refers to European Union standard, Frozensurimi standard, as a signal that China has ambitions to produce high quality aquatic products for the whole world, still works out to finalize the dispute caused by different food quality controls in domestic market.