- Strong Surge of Interest for 2014 Skipper Expo
- University of Michigan Commits to Sustainable Seafood
- Ghana Imports 50 per cent of Fish Needs
- Oman and Viet Nam Discuss Fish Farming Cooperation
- Indian, Sri Lankan FMs to discuss fishermen issue
- EU Project to Promote Organic Aquaculture
- More Chances for Vietnamese Seafood in China
- Salmon Processing Plant gets A$10 million Expansion
- China on the St. Mary's
- Best Aquaculture Practices Experienced Growth In 2013
How Nigeria loses NGN 9 billion annually to illegal fish importation
2017-04-19 15:16:19 copyfrom： hits:
The Association of Indigenous Seafood Stakeholders says the country loses NGN 9 billion revenue annually to illegal fish importation and smuggling.
hot search ：
- 12White Spot Syndrome Virus-infec...
- 3Four fish farms have been cer...
- 2Project builds capacity of fish farmers to raise yields
- 2US fishery to implement electronic monitoring
- 2Chinese fish farmer struggles with certifications
- 2 Study suggests commercial f...
- 1Russia Ends Suspension on Vietnamese Seafood Exporters
- 1Probiotics’ potential to combat sea lice being tested
- 1Resistance to 'Last-Resort' Antibiotic Found in China
- 1Canadian lobster fishery MSC certified