- Strong Surge of Interest for 2014 Skipper Expo
- University of Michigan Commits to Sustainable Seafood
- Ghana Imports 50 per cent of Fish Needs
- Oman and Viet Nam Discuss Fish Farming Cooperation
- Indian, Sri Lankan FMs to discuss fishermen issue
- EU Project to Promote Organic Aquaculture
- More Chances for Vietnamese Seafood in China
- Salmon Processing Plant gets A$10 million Expansion
- China on the St. Mary's
- Best Aquaculture Practices Experienced Growth In 2013
Engey welcomed in Reykjavík harbor on April the 12ve 2017
2017-04-19 15:14:32 copyfrom： hits:
Thursday, April 13, 2017
HB Grandi‘s new fresh fish trawler, Engey RE 91, arrives at Reykjavík harbor on April the 12ve 2017. Engey arrived in Iceland on the 25th of January this year, after a 15 days long journey from the Celiktrans shipyard in Istanbul, Turkey, where the ship was built. Since then, the ship has been docked in Akranes where it has been equipped with a fully automatic fish holding deck as well as processing deck equipment. This new system is designed, developed and built by Skaginn 3X, in the towns of Akranes and Ísafjörður. The system provides a healthier working environment for workers as well as an improve the ship's production.
"We are both happy and proud to welcome this magnificent fresh fish trawler, Engey RE 91, one of the most technologically advanced fishing vessels in Iceland. We will add two more fresh fish trawlers, Akurey and Viðey, to our fleet in the next few months, both of which will be equipped with the same advanced technology as Engey. We expect Engey to go on its first tour at the end of April," says Vilhjálmur Vilhjálmsson, CEO of HB Grandi.
hot search ：
- 12White Spot Syndrome Virus-infec...
- 3Four fish farms have been cer...
- 2Project builds capacity of fish farmers to raise yields
- 2US fishery to implement electronic monitoring
- 2Chinese fish farmer struggles with certifications
- 2 Study suggests commercial f...
- 1Russia Ends Suspension on Vietnamese Seafood Exporters
- 1Probiotics’ potential to combat sea lice being tested
- 1Resistance to 'Last-Resort' Antibiotic Found in China
- 1Canadian lobster fishery MSC certified