- Strong Surge of Interest for 2014 Skipper Expo
- University of Michigan Commits to Sustainable Seafood
- Ghana Imports 50 per cent of Fish Needs
- Oman and Viet Nam Discuss Fish Farming Cooperation
- Indian, Sri Lankan FMs to discuss fishermen issue
- EU Project to Promote Organic Aquaculture
- More Chances for Vietnamese Seafood in China
- Salmon Processing Plant gets A$10 million Expansion
- China on the St. Mary's
- Best Aquaculture Practices Experienced Growth In 2013
Blumar plans to invest USD 12.5 million in 2017
2017-04-11 17:52:23 copyfrom： hits:
Blumar investments will go mainly to improvements in the fleet and in the fishmeal plant San Vicente.
Wednesday, April 05, 2017, 01:40 (GMT + 9)
Blumar Board approved an investment budget for 2017 amounting to USD 12.5 million for Blumar S.A. and its subsidiary Salmones Blumar S.A.
The firm plans to invest in seawater operations in farming centres in Region X and XI, mainly in moorings, improvements in feeding systems in farming centres, where it was not invested during 2016, in photoperiod nets and equipment.
In the salmon processing plant investment will be performed in equipment to improve yields in fillets by automating cuts.
In Blumar S.A., the investments will go mainly to improvements in the fleet and in the fishmeal plant San Vicente.
The amount of investments planned for this year is similar to that of 2016, when Blumar invested a figure close to USD 12.7 million (USD 5.1 million in fishing operations, USD 7.6 million in the salmon business).
In its last annual report, the company stressed that throughout time it has maintained an investment policy aimed at keeping all its productive assets in optimum operating conditions.
Regarding the financing policy, it pointed out that although the financing with resources generated in the year for the maintenance of the assets has been privileged, it has also been financed with the support of banking institutions, when the flow of the period has been more restricted.
hot search ：
- 198Multiexport reverses losses tha...
- 179Ocean Gala Marine Resources an...
- 124Salmon exports so far exceed those in all 201
- 81First air export from Biobio leaves with hake cargo
- 74Crayfish and abalone fishery c...
- 10Tilapia export growth projected for 2016
- 8Eroski guarantees its canned tuna sustainable origin
- 6Orkla Foods Sweden now carryin...
- 5US Helps Drive Thai Union Record Sales
- 4Nutrition labels may boost raw seafood purchase