- Strong Surge of Interest for 2014 Skipper Expo
- University of Michigan Commits to Sustainable Seafood
- Ghana Imports 50 per cent of Fish Needs
- Oman and Viet Nam Discuss Fish Farming Cooperation
- Indian, Sri Lankan FMs to discuss fishermen issue
- EU Project to Promote Organic Aquaculture
- More Chances for Vietnamese Seafood in China
- Salmon Processing Plant gets A$10 million Expansion
- China on the St. Mary's
- Best Aquaculture Practices Experienced Growth In 2013
Orkla Foods Sweden now carrying MSC Certified Pacifical Tuna fully traceable fro
2017-01-03 17:22:34 copyfrom： hits:
Orkla Foods Sweden and Pacifical are proud to announce their cooperation to supply sustainable MSC certified skipjack tuna from the PNA waters through the Swedish brand Abba; 100 percent wild tuna, certified as sustainably caught and fully traceable to all consumers from sea to shelf.
Orkla Foods Sweden’s bold step is a reflection of the company’s leadership towards seafood sustainability, marine ecosystem conservation and economic development in regions mostly dependent on tuna. This announcement is in line with a solid commitment made by Orkla Foods Sweden to have all their fish products MSC-certified and/or ASC-certified by the end of 2020.
Press Release: Pacifical
hot search ：
- 198Multiexport reverses losses tha...
- 179Ocean Gala Marine Resources an...
- 124Salmon exports so far exceed those in all 201
- 81First air export from Biobio leaves with hake cargo
- 74Crayfish and abalone fishery c...
- 10Tilapia export growth projected for 2016
- 8Eroski guarantees its canned tuna sustainable origin
- 6Orkla Foods Sweden now carryin...
- 5US Helps Drive Thai Union Record Sales
- 4Nutrition labels may boost raw seafood purchase