- Strong Surge of Interest for 2014 Skipper Expo
- University of Michigan Commits to Sustainable Seafood
- Ghana Imports 50 per cent of Fish Needs
- Oman and Viet Nam Discuss Fish Farming Cooperation
- Indian, Sri Lankan FMs to discuss fishermen issue
- EU Project to Promote Organic Aquaculture
- More Chances for Vietnamese Seafood in China
- Salmon Processing Plant gets A$10 million Expansion
- China on the St. Mary's
- Best Aquaculture Practices Experienced Growth In 2013
More Chances for Vietnamese Seafood in China
2014-01-21 10:54:41 copyfrom：thefishsite hits:
Domestic seafood importers will receive CNY0.02 from Yunnan province for $1 of seafood products imported by them. Seafood products imported into China by air will be supported CNY600 per MT (in net weight) in freight, reports VASEP.
Besides, the province will fund 70 percent of total investment capital into projects building wholesale markets and storage centers of seafood products in Chang Shui airport and neighboring region.
Preferential policy of the province helps Vietnam seafood exporters boost exports to South West region and other regions in China.
TheFishSite News Desk
hot search ：
- 198Multiexport reverses losses tha...
- 179Ocean Gala Marine Resources an...
- 124Salmon exports so far exceed those in all 201
- 81First air export from Biobio leaves with hake cargo
- 74Crayfish and abalone fishery c...
- 10Tilapia export growth projected for 2016
- 8Eroski guarantees its canned tuna sustainable origin
- 6Orkla Foods Sweden now carryin...
- 5US Helps Drive Thai Union Record Sales
- 4Nutrition labels may boost raw seafood purchase