- Strong Surge of Interest for 2014 Skipper Expo
- University of Michigan Commits to Sustainable Seafood
- Ghana Imports 50 per cent of Fish Needs
- Oman and Viet Nam Discuss Fish Farming Cooperation
- Indian, Sri Lankan FMs to discuss fishermen issue
- EU Project to Promote Organic Aquaculture
- More Chances for Vietnamese Seafood in China
- Salmon Processing Plant gets A$10 million Expansion
- China on the St. Mary's
- Best Aquaculture Practices Experienced Growth In 2013
Aquatic Product Prices Up Compared to Previous Week
2014-01-16 11:18:56 copyfrom：thefishsite hits:
Average wholesale prices of 18 kinds of vegetables rose 3.3 per cent from a week earlier, while the costs of peppers and tomatoes increased 11.5 per cent and 9.9 per cent respectively.
The average wholesale cost of aquatic products rose 0.3 per cent and the price of eggs rose 0.4 per cent.
The cost of beef edged up 0.2 per cent, while pork prices dropped 1.4 per cent compared with the previous week.
Food accounts for about one-third of China's consumer price index (CPI), a main gauge of inflation.
December's CPI rose 2.5 per cent year on year, down from 3 per cent in November and 3.2 per cent in October, according to the National Bureau of Statistics.
TheFishSite News Desk
hot search ：
- 198Multiexport reverses losses tha...
- 179Ocean Gala Marine Resources an...
- 124Salmon exports so far exceed those in all 201
- 81First air export from Biobio leaves with hake cargo
- 74Crayfish and abalone fishery c...
- 10Tilapia export growth projected for 2016
- 8Eroski guarantees its canned tuna sustainable origin
- 6Orkla Foods Sweden now carryin...
- 5US Helps Drive Thai Union Record Sales
- 4Nutrition labels may boost raw seafood purchase