- Strong Surge of Interest for 2014 Skipper Expo
- University of Michigan Commits to Sustainable Seafood
- Ghana Imports 50 per cent of Fish Needs
- Oman and Viet Nam Discuss Fish Farming Cooperation
- Indian, Sri Lankan FMs to discuss fishermen issue
- EU Project to Promote Organic Aquaculture
- More Chances for Vietnamese Seafood in China
- Salmon Processing Plant gets A$10 million Expansion
- China on the St. Mary's
- Best Aquaculture Practices Experienced Growth In 2013
Local aquaculture industry experiences growth in 2016
2017-04-19 15:08:17 copyfrom： hits:
WAKEFIELD - Despite a harmful algal bloom in 2016 which closed major portions of Narragansett Bay to shellfishing, 2016 saw a growth in Rhode Island’s aquaculture industry, with the number of farms increasing from 61 to 70.
Source: The Narragansett Times
hot search ：
- 53 US continues anti-dumping dut...
- 8Constitutional Court rules in ...
- 7Industry Understand FDA’s Fish...
- 7DFO says fewer new cases of dead herring washing up
- 7AquaChile denies massive layoffs at Puerto Montt plant
- 7SFP welcomes Publix commitment to seafood transparency
- 6Truckers strike prompts Bengal...
- 6China’s fishing fleet hunts for new oceans to target
- 6Officials, Greenpeace nab four...
- 6Maine wants US help to preven...