- Strong Surge of Interest for 2014 Skipper Expo
- University of Michigan Commits to Sustainable Seafood
- Ghana Imports 50 per cent of Fish Needs
- Oman and Viet Nam Discuss Fish Farming Cooperation
- Indian, Sri Lankan FMs to discuss fishermen issue
- EU Project to Promote Organic Aquaculture
- More Chances for Vietnamese Seafood in China
- Salmon Processing Plant gets A$10 million Expansion
- China on the St. Mary's
- Best Aquaculture Practices Experienced Growth In 2013
ICAR documenting use of drugs in aquaculture
2017-04-19 15:07:23 copyfrom： hits:
MANGALURU - The Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR) is documenting the drugs used in aquaculture, said JK Jena, Deputy Director General of ICAR.
Eight research institutes under ICAR that are related to the fisheries sector are working on the project. Once the database is made, creating awareness among stakeholders will be the next target.
hot search ：
- 38 US continues anti-dumping dut...
- 7Industry Understand FDA’s Fish...
- 7DFO says fewer new cases of dead herring washing up
- 7AquaChile denies massive layoffs at Puerto Montt plant
- 7Constitutional Court rules in ...
- 6SFP welcomes Publix commitment to seafood transparency
- 5Truckers strike prompts Bengal...
- 5China’s fishing fleet hunts for new oceans to target
- 5Officials, Greenpeace nab four...
- 5Maine wants US help to preven...