- Strong Surge of Interest for 2014 Skipper Expo
- University of Michigan Commits to Sustainable Seafood
- Ghana Imports 50 per cent of Fish Needs
- Oman and Viet Nam Discuss Fish Farming Cooperation
- Indian, Sri Lankan FMs to discuss fishermen issue
- EU Project to Promote Organic Aquaculture
- More Chances for Vietnamese Seafood in China
- Salmon Processing Plant gets A$10 million Expansion
- China on the St. Mary's
- Best Aquaculture Practices Experienced Growth In 2013
A Fly is Turning Waste into a Sustainable Fish-Free Feed
2017-04-19 14:59:43 copyfrom： hits:
People care about the ingredients that go into their food. We want pasture-raised eggs, organic grass-fed beef, and pesticide-free produce. We scan food labels for fake sugars, corn syrup and other additives. But beyond hoping for “best” or “good alternatives” when making our seafood choices, we don’t think much about the ingredients used to feed the farmed-fish we eat. That is
hot search ：
- 38 US continues anti-dumping dut...
- 7Industry Understand FDA’s Fish...
- 7DFO says fewer new cases of dead herring washing up
- 7AquaChile denies massive layoffs at Puerto Montt plant
- 7Constitutional Court rules in ...
- 6SFP welcomes Publix commitment to seafood transparency
- 5Truckers strike prompts Bengal...
- 5China’s fishing fleet hunts for new oceans to target
- 5Officials, Greenpeace nab four...
- 5Maine wants US help to preven...