- Strong Surge of Interest for 2014 Skipper Expo
- University of Michigan Commits to Sustainable Seafood
- Ghana Imports 50 per cent of Fish Needs
- Oman and Viet Nam Discuss Fish Farming Cooperation
- Indian, Sri Lankan FMs to discuss fishermen issue
- EU Project to Promote Organic Aquaculture
- More Chances for Vietnamese Seafood in China
- Salmon Processing Plant gets A$10 million Expansion
- China on the St. Mary's
- Best Aquaculture Practices Experienced Growth In 2013
Scientists use 3-D scans to ID duckbilled fish species 40 years after it was cau
2017-04-19 15:05:31 copyfrom： hits:
After spending 40 years sitting in a museum jar, a toothy fish from the waters off Australia has been identified as a previously unknown species dubbed the duckbilled clingfish.
Source: Geek Wire
hot search ：
- 433WWF requests urgent protection...
- 282Caligidosis high surveillance s...
- 238Judge rules human trafficking ...
- 225Fishing firm faces USD 1.6m f...
- 214Three shipping firms partner to face sector crisis
- 213IEO assesses Menorca emblematic lobster fishery
- 165Some catches in European water...
- 160Southern hake quota for 2017 increases
- 147First fishery improvement project launched in Japan
- 137Public sector strike hits fishing exporters