- Strong Surge of Interest for 2014 Skipper Expo
- University of Michigan Commits to Sustainable Seafood
- Ghana Imports 50 per cent of Fish Needs
- Oman and Viet Nam Discuss Fish Farming Cooperation
- Indian, Sri Lankan FMs to discuss fishermen issue
- EU Project to Promote Organic Aquaculture
- More Chances for Vietnamese Seafood in China
- Salmon Processing Plant gets A$10 million Expansion
- China on the St. Mary's
- Best Aquaculture Practices Experienced Growth In 2013
Tasmanian eel conditioning facility allows export of fish year-round for first
2017-04-19 15:04:55 copyfrom： hits:
The Finlayson family in Tasmania has been in the business of selling and exporting eels for more than 50 years.
hot search ：
- 433WWF requests urgent protection...
- 282Caligidosis high surveillance s...
- 238Judge rules human trafficking ...
- 225Fishing firm faces USD 1.6m f...
- 214Three shipping firms partner to face sector crisis
- 213IEO assesses Menorca emblematic lobster fishery
- 165Some catches in European water...
- 160Southern hake quota for 2017 increases
- 147First fishery improvement project launched in Japan
- 137Public sector strike hits fishing exporters