- Strong Surge of Interest for 2014 Skipper Expo
- University of Michigan Commits to Sustainable Seafood
- Ghana Imports 50 per cent of Fish Needs
- Oman and Viet Nam Discuss Fish Farming Cooperation
- Indian, Sri Lankan FMs to discuss fishermen issue
- EU Project to Promote Organic Aquaculture
- More Chances for Vietnamese Seafood in China
- Salmon Processing Plant gets A$10 million Expansion
- China on the St. Mary's
- Best Aquaculture Practices Experienced Growth In 2013
EU Project to Promote Organic Aquaculture
2014-01-20 11:46:07 copyfrom：thefishsite hits:
Many consumers want to buy organic fish, but in Europe it is still hard to find certified organic fish in the grocery shops, unlike organic milk, vegetables and meat.
The complete project title of the EU-project is "OrAqua – European Organic Aquaculture – Science based recommendations for further development of the EU regulatory framework and to underpin future growth in the sector".
TheFishSite News Desk
hot search ：
- 234Mussel trap rafts double in Galicia under PDO
- 155Loose shark fin landing becomes prohibited
- 148Shrimp experiences another good year
- 124Seafish warns low grade tuna could be sold as 'premium'
- 116AquaBounty makes fundraising deal with Intrexon
- 96Mislabelled seafood may lead t...
- 60Shrimp catches reach new record high
- 20Certain fish species adapt to...
- 19Environmentalists request zero ...
- 16Farmers, Students Trained on Sustainable Aquaculture