- Strong Surge of Interest for 2014 Skipper Expo
- University of Michigan Commits to Sustainable Seafood
- Ghana Imports 50 per cent of Fish Needs
- Oman and Viet Nam Discuss Fish Farming Cooperation
- Indian, Sri Lankan FMs to discuss fishermen issue
- EU Project to Promote Organic Aquaculture
- More Chances for Vietnamese Seafood in China
- Salmon Processing Plant gets A$10 million Expansion
- China on the St. Mary's
- Best Aquaculture Practices Experienced Growth In 2013
RI Fishing Industry Looks To Grow Local Demand Amid Changing Regulations
2017-04-19 15:22:28 copyfrom： hits:
Fishing has long been a staple industry in Rhode Island. Over the last century ever more local seafood is shipped across the country and the globe. Now, fishermen are working to grow the local market in the face of changing regulations and technology.
Source: Rhode Island Public Radio
hot search ：
- 287Friosur plant fire forces evac...
- 265Scientists create a sustainabil...
- 258BioMar’s joint venture acquires fish feed company
- 256EU-Norway fisheries agreement benefits Spanish cod fleet
- 250CICESE and Chilean research in...
- 242EU proposes action to boost i...
- 240Blumar and Ventisqueros sign p...
- 167Vella welcomes strategic ocean energy roadmap
- 145Cargill ensures omega-3-rich ca...
- 133Canada and EU sign historic trade agreement