- Strong Surge of Interest for 2014 Skipper Expo
- University of Michigan Commits to Sustainable Seafood
- Ghana Imports 50 per cent of Fish Needs
- Oman and Viet Nam Discuss Fish Farming Cooperation
- Indian, Sri Lankan FMs to discuss fishermen issue
- EU Project to Promote Organic Aquaculture
- More Chances for Vietnamese Seafood in China
- Salmon Processing Plant gets A$10 million Expansion
- China on the St. Mary's
- Best Aquaculture Practices Experienced Growth In 2013
Fish social lives may be key to saving coral reefs
2017-04-19 15:21:36 copyfrom： hits:
The social eating habits of fish may play a central role in protecting coral reefs, according to a study from the University of California, Davis, published April 10 2017 in the journal Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences.
hot search ：
- 287Friosur plant fire forces evac...
- 265Scientists create a sustainabil...
- 258BioMar’s joint venture acquires fish feed company
- 256EU-Norway fisheries agreement benefits Spanish cod fleet
- 250CICESE and Chilean research in...
- 242EU proposes action to boost i...
- 240Blumar and Ventisqueros sign p...
- 167Vella welcomes strategic ocean energy roadmap
- 145Cargill ensures omega-3-rich ca...
- 133Canada and EU sign historic trade agreement