- Strong Surge of Interest for 2014 Skipper Expo
- University of Michigan Commits to Sustainable Seafood
- Ghana Imports 50 per cent of Fish Needs
- Oman and Viet Nam Discuss Fish Farming Cooperation
- Indian, Sri Lankan FMs to discuss fishermen issue
- EU Project to Promote Organic Aquaculture
- More Chances for Vietnamese Seafood in China
- Salmon Processing Plant gets A$10 million Expansion
- China on the St. Mary's
- Best Aquaculture Practices Experienced Growth In 2013
Harvesting salmon (Photo: Stock File)CANADAMonday, March 13, 2017,21:00 (GMT + 9)A new study has made it possible
Balfegó tuna vessel (Photo: Balfegó Group)SPAINFriday, March 03, 2017,23:00 (GMT + 9)Balfegó Gro
By: INFOYUJul 06,2007Shenzhen Shang...
GuangZhou LingShan ...
May 18,2007Guangzhou Lingshan Aquat...
SHENZHEN ALLIED AQUATIC
Apr 11,2007SHENZHEN ALLIED AQUATIC...
China Catfish Marke...
By: Jimmy Woo&Gerry O& 39;Sullivan...
China Shrimp Market...
By: INFOYUSep 15,2007Market trendsA...
Companies & Productsmore>>
INFOYU Reports more>>
Market Price more>>
Data & Statisticsmore>>
Imp&Exp Directories more>>
- Best Practices in Tuna Longline Fisheries
- Small-Scale Aquaponic Food Production - Integrated Fish and Plant Farming
- Alaska Fish Adapt to Climate Change by Following the Food
- The Impact of Costal Acidification to the Aquaculture Industry
- Directory of Certified China Fisheries Enterprises(2007 Edition)
- China Top 50 Aquatic Products Exporters of 2006
- Directory of Brazil-Certified Chinese Seafood Exporters
- SHENZHEN ALLIED AQUATIC
- Pangasius - June 2015
- Fish consumption by species and by continent
- GM in Aquaculture
- Tuna - June 2015
- FAO Globefish Reports - Oysters, clams, cockle, ark shells - June 2015
- European Price January 2015--SEABASS – SEABREAM - MEAGRE
- Tuna - April 2015